1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

bin Laden tapes

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Setterman, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Active Member

In the Osama bin Laden tapes released today by the Government, bin Laden stated that he wanted to kill certain high figure americans including President Obama. bin Laden said that if they knocked off Obama, Biden would take over and the US would be in a "crisis".

Hmmmm.
  2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well he might have a point there, but Biden is stupid, whereas Obama is deliberate in his insanity.

I can live with a nutcase, it is the tyrants I fear.
  3. Setterman

Setterman Active Member

In the Osama bin Laden tapes released today by the Government, bin Laden stated that he wanted to kill certain high figure americans including President Obama. bin Laden said that if they knocked off Obama, Biden would take over and the US would be in a "crisis".

Hmmmm.
  4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well he might have a point there, but Biden is stupid, whereas Obama is deliberate in his insanity.

I can live with a nutcase, it is the tyrants I fear.
  5. Setterman

Setterman Active Member

Did he mean we would have a crisis because Biden would be in charge?

I agree with a terrorist!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.