1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bin Laden, $$$$$, Living in squaller

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Spanky, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

It's hard as hell for me to comprehend this guy Bin Laden, a man (term used loosly) of power among his poeple to live in such squaller. That so called villa where he was found looked to be a real shit house to me. I would have expected a bit more or have expected him to be living a bit differently. He was not on the run or living in a cave. This guy had to be around some major cash to pull off the stunts that they have over the years. Granted money and goods isn't everything. But, this villa/compound doesn't appear to me as anything special to me as it is portrayed in the media.

I'm glad this guy is deader than hell, I wish he was killed in a true shit hole. A bullet was to fast, I'd rather have seen him burnt to death.

Maybe I'm seeing thing wrong with this guy but, someone is sitting on a big bank account to fund this crap they have been pulling.

2. dhip

dhip Active Member

He used his money to help fund the terrorist people ,especially religious fanatics look at money only to provide the means to achieve their goals,not for personal pleasure.It's easier to keep followers when you live as they do,not in a rich villa.Uprising and revolt happen to those who lavishly live while demanding their followers live simpler lives.That's what makes them so committed,they see their leader living and breathing the same air as themselves.

Doug H.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

If we had captured Bin Laden and he was in an American prison, even Guantanamo he would have been living better than he was when we found him. The conclusion is that he has been in a virtual prison living like a pig for 5 or more years. THAT mekes me feel much better!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Doug nailed it to a "T". You know Osama's father was a wealthy(billions) buisnessman? You have to admit, for a kid essentially born with a silver spoon he had his own ideas. Good riddance.

Funny thing is(not really funny), his father was killed in 1967 when the American pilot that was flying him misjudged the landing. That didn't piss Osama off. It was George Bush's offer for the US to help the Saudis when Saddam/Iraq attacked them. Osama had offered to have his Afgan soldiers remove Saddam. The Saudis told Osama "don't call us, we'll call you". The Americans on Holy Ground is what pushed him over the edge. Just say'n..................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.