1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? Biloxi Mississippi , Place to shoot ?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by weagle, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weagle

weagle Member

I'm going to be in Biloxi Mississippi for a couple of days and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to shoot some clays while I'm there? Trap, Skeet, 5 stand, Sporting clays.... I aint picky.

Thanks,
    Don

2. bkms

bkms Member

Don, shooting in Mississippi is far and few between. Go to http://shooterspagetx.com and click on the links to find places. I would think New orleans area or in Alabama might be the best for you unless your willing to drive alot. Lafayette,La area has many nice areas to shoot I heard there is a range being built near Biloxi but i doubt its open yet. All the Mississippi ranges i know of would be like a 2 1/2 hr drive or more for you there. Bob...

3. weagle

weagle Member

Thanks, I'll only be there for couple of days, so I'm looking for place that's very close or it wouldn't be worth fooling with.

I'll check that link and see what I can find.

Don

4. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Don,

Go to ShotgunShoot.com (link above), type in your zipcode (for Biloxi ie. 39531) and the distance you are willing to drive (ie. 250 miles). This will give you a list of clubs.

Drew

p.s. If you are a club make sure to post your club's information so that shooters will find you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.