1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Billy Jack

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Beni, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beni

Beni Member

Anybody remember the movie Billy Jack ? Beni

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Sure. Why?

-Gary

3. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

The villan was "Bernard" and Biily Jack forced him to drive his Stingray into a lake. Good movie, although it would probably seem dated today.

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Loved the movie back then - the first of the series "Born Losers" is great.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

K-EIGHTY is right, though -- some of those old movies just don't seem the same when you watch them now. Thankfully, others do.

-Gary

6. BryanF

BryanF Active Member

Great song from the movie

Bryan

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Back then he was the king of the drive in. When I was a kid I thought he was all that.

"Billy Jack goes to Washington" was one of the worst movies ever made.

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

The chick in the band Coven, Jinx, was from Indianapolis while the drummer Steve Ross, was from Ladoga, IN. I knew Steve well, drank lots of beers together. He changed when the band got going, leaned toward the occult. Haven't seen him in years.

9. burtona

burtona Member

Speaking of out of place in todays attitudes, I watched the old movie "Judge Priest" with Will Rogers and Stepin Fetchit the other night. It was made in 1934. Couldn't imagine the outroar we'd hear if something like that was made today.

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"I'm going to put my right foot against the left side of your face and you won't be able to do a thing about it"........LOL

11. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Vicky Barrington - hottest girl on a bike in any movie. This is from "Born Losers", the first Billy Jack movie
    yakimaman_2011_2804130.jpg

12. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I could never figure out why that movie was so popular. Tom Laughlin [Billy Jack] was an ok actor, but the rest of them sounded like they were reading their lines for the first time. Bill

13. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Some of the worst acting ever. Made Kurt Russel and "Big Trouble in Little China" look like an academy award winners........lol

Jim C

14. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Yeah, the acting was pretty bad but the fight scenes made up for it. I guess that's why you didn't see much of Tom Laughlin after "Billy Jack." And you can't blame it on the period when it was made, cause one of the best movies ever "Hard Times" was made around the same time. James Coburn should have won an Oscar for his role. And the fight choreography was as good as anything I've seen since.

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Forgot all about those Billy Jack movies. Like Shannon said he was king of the drive in years ago. And remember all those Hells Angels biker movies? I liked the one biker movie where a bike gang lead by (Falcon Eddy in Richman, Poorman) messed with some Green Berets girlfriend. The Green Berets had dirt bikes and lured the gang out into the desert.

Talk about dated movies. Remember the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds"? Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. Now I watch it and think wouldn't that be a blast with a trapgun. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
billy jack forum

vicky barrington

vicky barrington photos