1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Billy Goat outdoor vacuum for reclaiming shot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Anyone have any sucess using one to reclaim shot?

Been thinking about it for a while now and before go rent one an dgive it a shot I figured someone had to already give it a try.

Thanks for the insight

2. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

I doubt it would work.I own 2 Billy Goat yard vacs.I remove about 2 semi loads of pin-oak leafs each fall.On my older model all debris is chopped and blown into the bottom of the 30 gallon bag.Fine dust & grass & shot would not fill the bag like grass clipings and leaves would.On my newer self propelled one the yard debris is chopped then blown up a heavy plastic chute to drop into the bag from above(shot would never blow uphill).Both machines will remove leaves-grass clipings & pin oak acorns in 1 pass through zoyzia grass.Smashed acorns on the driveway are gone in 1 pass.From Oct 1`st to the middle of January I vac up 15 32 gallon rubbermaid bbl`s per week...KS-OKIE...John Wiegand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.