1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Billery to Call it quits TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lbshootin, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Just in on CNN and Yahoo NEWS.....Mrs. Bill Clinton will concede the Demographic Nomination to Osama...er...OBAMA tonight!!

lb

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Don't count on it.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I hope she fights till the end and wins the Democratic nomination.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I doubt her pride will allow her to do this unless the Democratic Organization is behind it, I wouldn't hold my breath (?sp) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Maybe she'll run on a third party ticket.

6. Chip

Chip TS Member

If she opts to run on a third party ticket all she will do is split the democratic voting base assurign McCain of winning. maybe she we will do that to seek revenge on Obama for beating her. The democrats best bet is an Obama/Clinton ticket but egos may get in the way of that.

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I just hope she is declared the Democratic nominee no matter who is on the ticker with her.

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hillary's best bet is to sit back, let Obambi lose the general and then be able to say "see I told you so" in 4 years and then run against either a 75 year old McCain or most likely his VP.

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I'll bet on Mr Brooks' logic......or ole' Hillary has something on Obama and will drop the bomb before the convention.

10. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

The thing that I fear is that Hitlery will be nominated as Vice President! She will do a Vince Foster on him and will be indighted...and guess who steps up as Pres.?

Nancy Palosi!

I shudde at the thought!

11. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Ahab, your scenario gives me nightmares!..Bill

12. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I think the Democratic party has a rule that a presidential candidate can only run for election once.

Ed

13. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Memo to all GOP dreamers: Count the number of votes cast for each candidate in the primaries. Both Obama and Clinton beat McCain 2:1.... each. Not together, each. And there is no reason for a democrat to stay home and not vote. Look it up and count the votes. Combined, they beat McCain 4:1. Then factor the political money contributions. McCain is a distant third. So republicans lose on votes and money.

And there is a large block of block-head republicans who do not think McCain is conservative enough and who will stay home. The fool Linbaugh is one. He has a few republicans voting democrat and liking it.

Unless you hard core conservatives pull your fat checkbooks from your overalls, turn off Rush and get out a vote (that does not exist), this election is over.

McCain is a good man, but the republicans do not deserve another 4 years and will not get it.

14. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Charlie, you must of missed ABC news. 8 women, all Dems. 3 said they would either stay home or vote McCain if Hillary was out. There is a question if the college kids will actually vote this time too. Another NBC poll had McCain winning by 10 points. Obama appears to be fading fast. I think thats why Hillary refuses to shut r' down. This going to be closer than you think. We'll see who sticks their foot in their mouth. Theres a lot of time left. Anything can change the voters view.

15. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Good Ridings!

Berettaman7

16. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Dove Cmdr...the Clinton gals are really disapointed. Could have been a first time and now they will miss it. So they are blue... for now. But they will get over it because she will tell them to, and they have no real alternative. As for Clinton's future position, Obama may take a page from "Team of Rivals."

Yes, she may have to wait another 4 or 8 years, but she does not want to lose the base of support by pouting now. Obama and Clinton will make nice.

We both may underestimate the youth vote. I think it will be overwhelming.

Heard the fool Limbaugh on the radio today. He still does not support McCain!

What a guy!

Republicans deserve better than the fool Linbaugh.

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

One down one to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.