1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!!!! BILL & RUTHIE HUNTER HONORED !!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by scarecrow, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarecrow

scarecrow TS Member

Bill & Ruthie Hunter of Carson, Ca. have been honored by the great state of Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Shooting Hall Of Fame made Bill & Ruthie "honorary" Pennsylvanians and placed their photo along with a plaque titled Gratitude award in an area acknowledging their support for Trap Shooting over the years. Because of residency rule Bill & Ruthie could not be inducted into the state Hall of Fame. The vote to honor these two fine people was unanimous. Congratulations Bill & Ruthie! J.R. Long

2. shooter

shooter TS Member

Are Bill and Ruthie Hunter in your state Hall of Fame?

If the answer is yes please name your state.

They are in the California and the ATA Halls of Fame.

3. Las Vegas 1000

Las Vegas 1000 TS Member

Two of the best of the best ever to grace our game.

4. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I actually met Bill during a work-related meeting and came to like and respect him for the way he ran his business and it was only later that I came to know him as gentleman on the trap-field.

Question? Has anyone ever seen Bill without a smile on face?

5. scarecrow

scarecrow TS Member

Information I have shows either Bill or Bill and Ruthie are in the following state Halls of Fame: Calif., Nevada, Utah, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kentucky, West Virgina, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, and Conn.
    They have been recognized and honored with certificates by the following states: Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and Pennsylvania. Several other states are pending. J.R. Long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.