1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Parson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 017530, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 017530

017530 TS Member

I think you need another ass spanking in doubles. Grow a pair and come shoot some bunker. HAHA.

2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

My $$$ is on Bill

3. BAP

BAP TS Member

Mark, You lost on the last 4 tries and still haven't paid off on those bets. Now you want to change games? Your a great bunker shot but obviously know your limitations in doubles since you haven't show up for your last 6 ot 7 challenges.

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Go Parson!!!!! I'll put my money on BP any day.... any game.

Dave in Atlanta

5. 017530

017530 TS Member

Bill a little bored in Japan. Thought I would start some crap you love. Lets shoot Southern sat morning. Mark

6. THALL

THALL Member

Bill (slim...now that he has lost about 115 pounds) Parson is in Tuscalooser Alabama watching the Tide play Miss. State tonight & shooting pidgeons tomorrow in GA. When is the next shoot at SS&T? I hear that Bunker trap in Birmingham is taking off, sounds like a lot of fun. Tim Hall

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Gentlemen- Just for me, pick on Bill a lot. The times I have tried it, I always came out on the bottom. I only get to see Bill every year or so. I envy his friends that get to hang out more with him.

Pat Ireland

8. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

Bill, I bet you look like a "Skint" Rat after loosin that weight!! When are we going Hunting????????

Bud WIlson aka Showdawg

9. 017530

017530 TS Member

Now that Bill has lost all that weight he is truly a Jay bird. All mouth and no ass. Not much left to spank in doubles. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bill parson shooting

bill parson skeet