1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Malcolmn

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by parrot man, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrot man

parrot man TS Member

Hi Bill,
    Just wanted you to know that I talked to Art at Arts Guns and he said he could fix my problom and tightenit right up. He also said he could rebuild the inside of thr gun and it would be good sa new.

So it looks like when I get some extra money off it will go. He also said he has preformed this operation to alot of 99+ so I guess it's a common problem.

Thanks for your help, Nothing like a Friendly neighbor up north of our border

Eric R. Vega

2. parrot man

parrot man TS Member

Hi Bill,
    Just wanted you to know that I talked to Art at Arts Guns and he said he could fix my problom and tightenit right up. He also said he could rebuild the inside of thr gun and it would be good sa new.

So it looks like when I get some extra money off it will go. He also said he has preformed this operation to alot of 99+ so I guess it's a common problem.

Thanks for your help, Nothing like a Friendly neighbor up north of our border

Eric R. Vega

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I'm glad things worked out for you Eric. It was great talking to you. Let me know how the gun turns out when you get it back from Art. I hope to get over and do some shooting in NY next year, perhaps we can meet up then. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.