1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Malcolm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Pollock, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Pollock

Jim Pollock TS Member

Hi Bill,

Joanne and I saw Trevor Dawe today at Casa Grande and he said he met you at the Southern Grand. He even said he thought you were a nice guy. Can you believe that?!?!?

Do you have the Kolar yet?

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Hi Jim,

I met Trevor at Red Mountain last week. He is a very interesting gentleman and he gave me some history lessons. I hope I was able to convince him to bring a contingent with him to Hamilton in '08 for the Canadians.

I shot the Kolar at Red Mountain and it is sitting in the basement. I really like that gun.

When are you coming home? There is a registered shoot at Crumlin on the 25th. Will we see you there? Bill Malcolm

3. JRW

JRW Member

Hi Bill; Sorry I was not able to make Redd Mountain. A Kolar eh sounds good. Hope all is well, and hope you shot well. Jerry

4. Beretta687EELL

Thanks Jerry. I shot well for me at this time of year, new gun and all. I will look forward to meeting you at Mason. It is a "new to me" Kolar. I've wanted one for some time and finally managed to find one I could afford. Bill Malcolm

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Someone is going around saying that Bill is NICE?!!!! Oh, the travesty....

LOL!!!!

Bill, I met up with Ontariogal while in Tuscon. She has been, and continues to be, a good inspiration and mentor. I can't wait to come up and shoot with you guys one of these days.

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barbara, We plan on coming up for the Provincials this year. Will you and Billy boy still be speaking to those of us who aren't good enough to shoot a "K" gun ? LOL...I can't imagine you or Bill changing your ways though, nice people are hard to change.

Have you two heard anything new on where the Buffalo club stands on any new location ?

Dave in NY

7. shotgunpeople

Barbyyyyyikes, Barbara, I almost slipped LOL..We will probably again be staying at the Comfort Inn at the bottom of the "Big Hill", can't remember what you folks call it. Is there anything else going on up there that weekend that we may want to make advanced reservations? We have had no problem getting a room in the past. Thanks for the offer !!

I figured if you two shot Buffalo much you would end up having Kolars. We will probably touch your guns only after you sign a disclaimer for any damage though..ha ha

8. shotgunpeople

Barbara, I just posted to you but it ended up in the middle of these threads...must be daylight savings time got me..

9. JRW

JRW Member

Ontariogal; It was a pleasure to meet you at Tucson. I am Jerry from MI. and you noticed my T/S.com hat. Jerry

10. Beretta687EELL

Curvy, I plan to shoot some of the GLG at Mason ... will you be there?

Dave, I'll always talk to you, as you know, I'm very good at talking. I will probably be heading over to see Mark Deprez shortly. Do you live near him? Hope to see you at the Provincials, if not before. All I've heard about Buffalo is rumor and speculation. The Kolar is used and already has some bumps and bruises. You are welcome to shoot the Kolar, but then you might have to replace your Pee gun with a K gun.

Thanks Jim ... still own the Beretta. It's getting a well deserved rest and I think I will get it all pretty again.

Babs, you know you can call me anything ... I'm too nice to get upset, but even maybe (LOL). Bill Malcolm

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Bill, I think we are going to be there, yes. We have made definitive plans to be there next year!

12. Jim Pollock

Jim Pollock TS Member

Hi Bill,

Sorry I missed you at Red Mountain. We had non shooter friends visiting us last week who wanted to golf every day so that was our agenda for the week. I thought Trevor had said he met you at the Southern Grand. Maybe what Joanne says has some truth to it - that sometimes I don't listen very well!

Since we put the PFS stock on the 682 Beretta last summer at the Grand, Joanne has been shooting very well! I really have to bear down to keep ahead at this point and I suspect before long I will have to bear down just to keep up!

At this point we are planning to return late in April so I don't expect to make it to the Crumlin shoot. Say hi to the folks there for us.

Jim Pollock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.