1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Jefferson is getting re-elected

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Paladin, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

That is how status is achieved in the dumocrat party. That's the way they are.

2. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Alcee Hastings was a federal judge that was impeached and removed from the bench for perjury and corruption. He is now a democrat serving in the House of Representatives. Don't forget Marion Barry. Caught on tape smoking crack...

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Look at Detroit since 1968...

Look at Phila....

Basically look at any major metro area with a large ethnic population. They elect trash from their ranks.

Curt

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

The beat goes on and on and on......

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Ya think it is bad now, wait until Obama gets in ( if he does) Whites are already the minority, we won't have a prayer

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

PerazziBigBore:

Different cultures and ethnicities have differing values and priorities. For example, the parents of first generation American children from several Pacific rim countries place great value on advanced education.

Apparently, the values of the predominant cultural/ethinic group in Louisiana's 2nd Congressional don't find criminal behavior a detriment in its' U. S. Representative.

As demonstrated by the same electorate's return of Ray Nagin for a second mayoral term (following his stellar performance before, during and since Katrina), I'm sorry to say competence isn't a priority either.

sissy

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I listened to a panel of historians that commented this: We have had times like these in our history. The one thing that these times all have in common are the unprecedented rise of greed, and ignorance. They couldn't have been more correct.

The only thing I would add is that, ignorance is always self-inflicted.

Kip

8. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Politics has no accounting for taste or intelligence. The Supreme Court of the 1850's in deciding Dred Scott, or Plesey v. Ferguson in the late 1800's, are but two examples of judicial stupidity. People elected a whoremonger (Bill Clinton), a second-rate Texas political hack (Lyndon Johnson), and a failed haberdasher (Harry Truman) in the past. People of Louisiana elected Huey Long in the '30's.

Jefferson's re-nomination is merely the latest example of the "gimme" attitude of constituents in pre-dominantly black cities, or precincts. It's been that way since the 1930's, and is a result of the socialization of this country's population.

In the 1950's Democrats bought votes for hot dogs and beer. Today, they promise your tax money, in the "us vs. them" mentality that the Dems favor.

Dennis

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I think it is just a lack of self respect of the voters themselves. These people don't give a damn about anything other than their greedy own life's. Sure you can abuse em as long as you give em a few goodies. Does race have anything to do with it? If it does then how do we explain Ted Kennedy and Barney Frank? MA is mostly white. Teddy gets drunk drives off a bridge, leaves another human being in the car and goes home and takes a nap, and doesn't tell anybody for 12 hours. I guess that is okay because the girl was a commoner. Barney Frank had a lover who was running a male prostitution ring out of the basement of his house. Barney is also up to his neck in the Fannie, Freddie, bailout mess. But guess what? He will get reelected, probably by the widest margin ever.

I don't know what you call Jefferson, Nagin, Kennedy, Frank, et al, but I do know what you call the people who reelect them - whores.

Do anything you want, as long as you leave $20 on the night stand

10. willing

willing Member

Don't worry too much. Obama is going to nominate him as Treasury Secretary in his first cabinet.

Bill

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I just wish I had his freezer.

HM

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hey Perazzi, Jefferson's constituents are cheap whores.

It's disgusting!

13. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Its not to late for the revolution to start,,

I'm starting to believe some of the shit I've read about the anti-christ and the beginning of THE END!!!!!!!!

google it,,you'll be amazed,,,,,,

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't have to google it, I had it drilled into my head almost every day while I was growing up (my mom and her parents were Southern Baptists).

I bet there are lot more people that will be opening the Book of Revelations in the coming year.

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Just clicked on the MA map. Barney Frank gets reelected with 67% of the vote in his district. How in the hell can that happen? Not even close!

May as well call him Lord Frank or Prince Barney from now on, there is nothing that man can do to get unelected.

16. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

I saw a lot of crackheads out yesterday was pretty sad . Shoot some could not even read and write in this day and time . One or two unwed mothers . But they wonder why everything is so bad . Surprising how the gene pool works 90% of the time. John McCain we love you man. I really am worried about this great country . I'm just overwelmed ,sad and in shock .And the pieces of crap that think this country is so bad leave I promise we will not miss you.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Sharky, they outnumber us. We would be the ones that have to leave now...

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bisi

"Just clicked on the MA map. Barney Frank gets reelected with 67% of the vote in his district. How in the hell can that happen?"

jcl

"People like Frank, Murtha,Kennedys etc: are firmly entrenched and are hard to remove."

Main reasons that it can happen and they are hard to remove is simple. We send our children to liberal public school and educated our children with liberal teachings and you expect that the Conservative teachings are going to last and thrive. Wrong, these children believe what they are taught as well they should that is why we send them to learn. They are being taught very little that isn't liberal thinking and beliefs.

That means we all have ourselves to blame we allow it to happen we do nothing to change what is happening. We reap what we Seau(spelling)

Bob Lawless

19. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Yep recury sad but true , Now we need to shake this off get on with our lives and over look the utter ignorance of the majority . As always we will carry the weight on our shoulders . We will pervail . God we need you to lead this great nation in diffcuity times . Amen

20. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I'm on here now because I was telling my boss about the few obama supporters we have on here.

He looked at me like I was from Pluto. "I thought that site was a shooting site." I told him it was, and there were just a few sheep that HAD to vote for obama. They really didn't care about our 2nd Amendment rights. Only what was "good" for them. He was surprised that there were ANY. He insisted I get on and check up on how things were going with we gun owners.

We both thought of the same thing when I asked him if he had watched any of obamas speech. In fact, when I started to tell him the impression I got, he finished my sentence.

When you watched, near the end, when they showed the huge crowd of followers all smiling and some crying, couldn't you just imagine the notes from Close Encounters of The Third Kind being played in the background? The scene where the throngs smile and cheer, hoping for HOPE.

That's what it looked like to me. Everyone looking skyward, eyes bright with the hope of a new beginning, a fresh life, free from the OPPRESSION of so many years. The "oppression" that let us choose our own lives, let us choose how and when we spent our own money. The oppression of the Republican party. Being under the thumb of George Bush. All over the world, people of all races and religions, stand and greet the new "savior". Scary, and sad at the same time.

I think ophra and her production company missed a chance to REALLY put it over the top.

Tom(AJ100)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.