1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Hopper of Texas

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vickie, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vickie

Vickie Member

Our sincere condolences to Sue and the rest of Bill's family and friends. He always had a smile on his face. He was a gentleman and avid trapshooter and we will miss seeing and chatting with him.

So sorry to hear this Sue. God bless you all.

Tom & Vickie Larkin

2. Amarillo GC

Amarillo GC Member

Prayers and deep condolances from the Amarillo Gun Club.

3. obsparky

obsparky Member

Sorry Sue and Family Bill was a great Friend and shooter. Did so much for trapshooting at Metro and all over Texas. He will be sorely missed.
    With Love to all Srich.

4. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

Sue:
    Very sorry to hear of Bill's passing. Everyone around Peoria who knew Bill wish you all the best. Super nice guy. Again we're very sorry. RON PIRO

5. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

So sorry to hear of Bills passing. Sue, you are in my prayers.

Chad Prince

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

One of the happiest guys I've ever met. I'll miss that sunny disposition.

7. bas

bas Member

Sue, Roger and I send our very deepest condelances to you and family. We are so saddened by this, as many others are. Our thoughts are with you now.

8. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Sue - Our sympathy to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bob and Annie

9. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Sue - Our sympathy to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Bob and Annie Munson

10. white rattler

white rattler Member

Sue, I am sorry for your loss. This is very sad to hear. Bill will be missed. Trevor Dawe

11. Landshark

Landshark Member

Bill was one of the nicest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting. God's speed.

Randy

12. Too Bad

Too Bad TS Member

Sorry to hear of Bill's passing. I shot off with Bill a few years ago in Tucson, tough one to compete against. He will be missed by all.

Richard Luckett

Arizona ATA Delegate

13. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

So Very sorry to Hear of Bill's Passing. He was always a Very Friendly Man.He will be missed and we send Prayers To Sue & Family. Joe Whitehurst President-New Mexico Trapshooting Assocation

14. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

Bill was one of the nicest people I ever met. Never a bad thing to say, always a gentleman. How he put up with LC and I on his squad, well let's just say I'm sure it was trying at times. He did it though and always in his way of making everyone feel at ease.

Sue, please know that Stacy, Samantha and I are thinking of you. We are all saddened beyond words. Please don't hesitate to let us help if there is anything you need. We all love you.

The Trapshooting community has lost one of the truly good guys. He is missed.

Sean, Stacy and Samantha

15. DFoster

DFoster Member

Sue, Jim and I are so sorry to hear about your loss. We always looked forward to seeing you two at shoots. He was always upbeat and smiling. Our thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

16. stockguy

stockguy Active Member

I have shot with Bill and Sue many times at Metro and Tucson and always enjoyed Bill's friendly dispositiion and smile. He always jumped right in and worked on the traps at Metro or helped anyone with a gun problem. It's a huge loss that he has been taken from us too soon.

Condolences to you, Sue. You will be in my prayers as you work through your loss.

Greg Hissem

17. Annie Get Your Gun

Annie Get Your Gun Member

Dear Sue, thoughts and prayers with you! Diane Eccles Kaysa

18. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Such sad news about Bill. Our condolances to Sue and family.

Ron Jr, Ronald Sr, and Glenna Cox.

19. cberkhous

cberkhous TS Member

Sorry to hear about Bill passing. He was incredibly friendly and really made me feel at home when I moved to Houston and first started shooting at Metro. He will be missed.

Charlie

20. AA27Rutger

AA27Rutger TS Member

We are so sad to hear about Bill Hopper. We have fond memories of late night pinochle games, and Morton Leaque shooting. Bill was a good person and a great friend. Sue, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ron & Jeanine Rutger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bill hopper trapshooter