1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BILL GRILL JR.-- LEFTY YOOPER MAKES THE 27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jim creighton, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

NEWS FROM THE GREAT LAKES GRAND:MY SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS TO BILL JR ON MAKING THE 27 YARD LINE IN ONLY HIS THIRD YEAR SHOOTING ATA TARGETS. ALSO HE WON A CLASS HOA & HAA-PLACED IN BOTH THE BIG HANDICAPS EVENTS-WON A COUPLE SHOOTOFFS- I THINK 6 TROPHIE'S IN TOTAL-NOT TO MENTION THE SPECIAL PRISE FROM A PROUD DAD. (HOW MUCH WAS IT) HEY FOLKS KEEP YOUR EYE ON THIS LEFTY THEIR'S LOTS MORE TO COME.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I watched the scores on the website and noticed he was winning his yardage or picking up yardage every day. Darn good shoot'n.

3. flush-em

flush-em Member

Hey,Congrats!!!! from another yooper good going bill!!-Steve

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

To heck with the kid!! Did Bill Sr. get there yet with his new gun? LOL. Congratulations to a great family. Bob

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Good shootin......no more baggin now. Won't make the zone this year, maybe next year.

GS

6. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

Great job Jr keep shootin good and us yoopers can kick but!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bill grill jr