1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Gates is a racist?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

So is our president,the naacp and most other black organizations. But who cares. Let them make their own beds cause the time is coming for them to lie in it.

3. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

is there a white male who is not....just look at the lily white people like Al Sharpton, lewis Farakon and others.

who cares, who's a racist.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Think about all the organization that have Black in their names. We could probably run David out of memory on this site listing them all here. The real truth of the matter is, the Black race is the most racist race in the world. They hate Whites and blame them for every ailment in their society. And this is all because, for the most part, they are the laziest people in the world. Not all mind you there are exceptions but for the most part they are the laziest. They are the parasites of this country. They drain our Nation. Bulge.

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Let's move on! Just remember to vote this Fall!

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

As my room mate in college said about me when asked if I was racist, "No, he hates everyone equally".

ss

7. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I guess I'm considered white devil by some people........

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I,m not a racist---I just can't stand lazy people---if the shoe fits---etc---sjb---

9. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

You guys didn't read the clip.
    Bill Gates has made his scholarship fund off limits to white teenagers. The Gates Millennium Scholarship fund is financed by a $1 Billion endowment Bill Gates made in 1999. The fund explicitly denies eligibility to white students.
    "Students are eligible to be considered for a GMS scholarship if they: Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian and Pacific Islander American, or Hispanic American."
    How many millions did he get from this group?
    Basically he is pissing money down a rat hole. How much money has the govt.(our money) has these groups gotten and what is the incarceration rate.

10. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Can you imagine the screaming & yelling if Bill Gates limited enrolement to only white students?

Eric

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Eric, that's eactly right. How can you tell if something is racist? Just turn the races around in it and see if it will fly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.