1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BILL COLE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DEM36, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEM36

DEM36 Member

A friend of mine notified me yesterday that Bill Cole's health has seriously deteriorated due to cancer. Many of you have met this fine gentleman who designed & built one of the finest SBT's ever. His home address is: Bill Cole, 2225 Pinehurst, McMinnville, OR 97128. Don Magruder, St. Louis

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Bill Cole is one of the finest, amiable, talented, and creative individuals I have had the pleasure to meet. However you prefer to send positive "karma" Bills' way, please do so, be it a card, prayer, meditation, or a solemn drink.

To me, Bill's present difficulties make me ask why: bad things happen to good people. Some things are known, somethings are unknown; in between are doors.

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I purchased a Cole used and contacted Bill about servicing the gun. A nicer experience with a gun maker would be impossible to find. I wish him well and enjoyed talking with him and the wonderful job he did on his old number 49 gun. They don't make them like him anymore.
    Buddy Walters

4. Duck

Duck Member

Don,

I certainly hope it's a temporary result of his treatment and he's on the mend and feeling better!. Like those who posted before me Bill is a Class Act!.
    All The Best!.

Don Snider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.