1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Cole Grade 2 F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Bill Cole Grade 2 F/S You Price It!

I'm accepting serious offers on this gun. You let me know what it is worth. I have had this gun on here before and have not sold it. Selling for a lady whose father has been placed in a nursing home. She called me and said, "sell it" so here is your chance to get a 100% gun which looks to be unfired in the custom Americase. It is serial #80 so it is the new light style and it has been sent to Cole's engraver for custom work. Comes with two ribs, 4-way adjustable comb, great pull trigger, beautiful wood, and the custom case. Gun without the engraving is over $12,000, accepting serious offers on the gun. You can look at my previous threads which will answer many of your questions on this gun and you can see numerous pictures. Please serious inquires only. Gerry Addison

2. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Any clues as to why this gun hasnt sold? People on here are usually all over stuff like this!

Forrest

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

No clue, the gun is perfect as far as I can tell with not one scratch on it? It is at the Ohio State shoot right now and I think it will sell there.

4. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Gas & shot prices? Not if we can afford $7000 bargains!!

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Lower grade of wood and little engraving is what I know. You can go to their website and see the guns.

7. esetter

esetter Active Member

Here is the link to his site:

http://www.sites.onlinemac.com/colearms/

8. esetter

esetter Active Member

Link above.

9. esetter

esetter Active Member

John, did not receive your email, please resend.

10. esetter

esetter Active Member

Gun is sold to thebigski pending payment. Thanks for all the interest. He is getting a great gun and I'm sure he will enjoy it. Gerry Addison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.