1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Clinton Reacts to Obama/Biden Ticket.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Here comes Hillary in 2012!

2. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Biden, best thing for Republicans.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Yes, this really is Joe Biden. I think he just heard that Obama picked him to run for VP.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&border=1&color1=6100761&color2=13447451&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NmRXH7RkCZQ&border=1&color1=6100761&color2=13447451&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Wow, a double communist ticket.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Being from Delaware and having been around Biden for the 35 yrs. he's been a senator...I can tell you all that he's a lying piece of pure unadulterated dogs*#t.

More info will follow from the 1st State.

Curt - Delaware

6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I don't know why they are going with all of this, as Hillary will upset the convention and win the nomination on the roll call vote Thursday.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

GW....don't quit your day job! Your stand-up routine needs alot of work!!

Curt

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Biden,,is a perennial presidential candidate loser. Hussein Obama and Biden are two of the most arrogant pompous asses that have ever run. The repubs could not have asked for a better dumocrat presidential ticket.

Why is it that no 'popular' dumocrat would join Hussein Obama???

Writing on the wall maybe??

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

These idiots are so stupid it's almost painful to watch.

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Bumper Sticker

11. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDVUPqoowf8&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDVUPqoowf8&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Biden is right about 2 things.

12. Paladin

JBrooks,

That last clip is astonishing. Almost to good to be true.

13. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Biden was picked for two simple reasons. 1, he can lie as good as BO & Gore.
    2,He will do what he is told.
    I am from the Eastern Shore Of Maryland, & I have watched the Senator in action. I do know he's from Delaware,but unfortunately the states are neighbors.
    Joe

14. Paladin

Todays headlines;

"The candidate of change chooses the "ultimate insider" as his running mate."

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Biden does step on his foot on a regular basis. Besides being a cheater & plagerizer (sp?) I remember when he had hair transplants. Looks like it didn't work out to well, 20 years later.

16. RAScott

RAScott Member

Maybe there is a god and he is looking down saying this aint happening on my watch. Pick Biden. HAHAHAHAHAH!

17. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

To be fair....
    There's not a Democrat out there whose presence on the ticket would have gotten my vote for Obama. That said, it's still interesting to note that the candidate for CHANGE has chosen a running mate who has never worked a real job. He's been in the Senate since he was 29 yrs. old and who looks like just another liberal blow-hard with the same old tired ideas for more government and higher taxes that have consistently failed in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.