1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Biged

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by j l c, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j l c

j l c TS Member

What is going on with DeWitt Sunday? Too cold or not? Jerry

2. lju

lju Member

Ed,have you seen anything posted at DeWitt yet for ATA dates or heard anything?

Thanks,

George

3. j l c

j l c TS Member

The Hammer sure posted a cute Video of a dog frolicking in the snow. He must be watching these to sooth his feelings of lost time here on the Tundra during our beautiful winter months. I am sure he is missing -7 degrees and a wind chill of -19. We all feel sorry for your loss 'Your Highness'. Crank

4. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Hi guys. Yep it's cold all over, it's only 44.8 at 0740 and I'm freezing my toes off. The heat pump ain't pumping a whole lot! Golly dog, I sure do miss that cold air, yup, I surely do.

Looked at the pictures of Maquoketa burning down yesterday, how much did burn and do they know what caused it?

Just finished my coffee so guess I'll take my shower and get dressed to face the rest of the day. You gentlemen that still work please work safe. HarryC.

5. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Didja notice nothing on the national news but some empty warehouse in PA burned down got a squib on Fox. I guess when you're in the sticks it ain't important! Work on George to get the "big fifty" for Gateway (Equistar). Linda doesn't know it yet but she's gonna help.