1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

BIGDON - Dr. Longshot, I'm calling you out

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Zoltan, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

BIGDON - Dr. Longshot, I

BIGDON - Dr. Longshot, first I want to thank you for participating in the "Grudge Match" at the Ohio State Shoot. All the funds collected for this event will go to our foundation for scholarships.

The reason for this call out is that we wanted to have each of you sit in your chair during introductions. Each chair had you TS.COM handle on the back of it and was to be our gift to you for being willing to participate.

The chairs got lost in transit somewhere and have now been replaced. I will be at the Cardinal Classic on Saturday of the singles champsionship. If either one or both of you will be there, let me know so I can present you your gift.

Thanks

Roger Edgington
  2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

Rodger I will be there at that FANTASTIC CARDINAL SHOOT which like Brad says is bigger than most Sattelite Grands.

MAYBE WE COULD HAVE THAT 27 YARD DOUBLES GRUDGE SHOOT TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THE OSTA SCHOLARSHIPS. I am willing to give it a go.

With one additional money making chance sell me and my competetion in a CALCUTTA w/buyer getting half and OSTA Scholarship fund getting thge other half

Have been on the sidelines lately because of ROTATOR CUFF pain dumb ass me for lifting some heavy stuff to help a friend.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
  3. JACK

JACK Active Member

Gary. I'm surprised you do not have a bad back.
  4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Overbored, that is so childish and petty. You are really adding to this website. NOT Jackie B.
  5. yakimaman

yakimaman Active Member

Ditto what shooting jack says. Overbored? No, just really overboard with hateful uncalled for comment.

Rich M
  6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Come on guys, that was pretty funny.

-Gary
  7. Luvs2shoot

Luvs2shoot Active Member

Well I thought what Overboard had to say was pretty funny. It was probably said in jest. When did everybody become so thin skinned around here?

Kind of reminds me of the Budlight commercial saluting the rolling cooler guy:

Today we salute you Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller. Part cooler. Part luggage. Only you understand the best way to carry 9 ounces of macaroni salad is in a 43 pound cooler (it's got wheels). It holds enough for an afternoon picnic, a tailgate party, or a 12-day trip to Istanbul (I'm gonnna have to check that). Perfect for the man who has everything. . ., everything except a friend to help carry a cooler (Unpopulaaar). So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh hauler of the hot dogs. You'll find it right under the sub-sandwich, the potato salad, and the giant tub of baked beans.

Perfect for the man who has everything. Everything except a friend to carry a cooler.

That still cracks me up.
  8. BIGDON

BIGDON Active Member

Roger thanks for the invitation but after shooting the Central Zone this weekend and 2 weeks of the Grand I don't think I am going to be able to make it. I will try. I was glad I could do something for the kids.

LS: After your last pissy attitude, crappy remarks to the OSTA about destroying your brick why would any one want to do another event with you.

GW22: The thin skins are trying to take over the site. They complain to the moderators if THEY think the remarks are out of line. They remind me of a bunch of whinny scocer moms.

Don
  9. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

Bigdon, what you said to GW22 you have no room to speak.
  10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

Big Don it is guys like you that detract from the sport of trapshooting, sorry you are such a poor loser.

Maybe the OSTA needs to find a better person for a 27 yard double match than you.

It was your stupid remarks that brought out my remarks about the Brick I want to win a Trophy Honestly and not have it given to me.

Your pissy attitude is what brought about the Grudge Match in the First Place and being such a poor loser shows in your posts to every body you disagree with
    on this site. You must have a very bad problem comprehending truths.

That is the one reason I refused to have you as my Buddy Shooting Partner for the next Grudge Match.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
  11. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes TS Member

Looks like Dr. Longshorts is back in full form. ;)
  12. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

BigDon you are the only person that I know of as an All American that shows so much dis-respect for an All American and you disgrace that honor you be-little almost everyone you post on TS.Com.

The more I think about it is as Brad said to me YOU DID IT, I KNEW YOU WOULD
    BEAT HIM.

Do you want to back out of your 27 yard doubles challenge against me?

I am not a doubles shooter but I doubt you would be any competetion there either.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
  13. running bear

running bear Member

Longshot, crawled out of his hole again!

Buck
  14. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

In or out of a hole LS has a good point about BIG being a sore loser. Not only did he make excuses for losing, he even had other people doing it. It would have shown a lot of class to congratulate LS but that didn't happen for obvious reasons.
  15. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

I don't want to give too much info away at this time, but I am hoping that both BIGDON and Dr. Longshot can put aside their differences for one day on 6/17/13 which is the FUN DAY of the Ohio State Shoot in 2013.

If both of you can do that and agree to come to the Ohio State Shoot on that day we are putting together the "Ultimate Protector" match.

Proceeds from the event will help to fund our youth scholarship program with the winners getting the prizes and trophies for being the "Ultimate Protector"

BIGDON and Dr. Longshot, get back to me and let me know if you are a go for this event. It depends on both of you to commit for it to be successful.

Roger Edgington
  16. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Little Don, I try not to say much about anything on here but you are the pot calling the kettle black. Most of your responses are complaining about something or somebody. No one should ever accidently post in the wrong area or they will hear it from you. It's no big deal anyway except to you. Oh, and I have never complained to a moderator. Other than Jack I don't know who they are and don't care. Jackie B.
  17. hunter44

hunter44 Active Member

How does one "accidentally" post some political crap in the shooting section?
  18. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Active Member

Yawns..Guess Ill go mow the yard.
  19. charleyj10

charleyj10 TS Member

You actually have grass on your lawn that can be cut?

Charlie
  20. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I mowed my dirt and weeds yesterday. This drought and heat has demolished my once lush green lawn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.