1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big50 at Frankfort

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by mikiet, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikiet

mikiet TS Member

For many years Frankfort Sportsman Club has not participated in ATA shoots. We are giving it a try this year. On March 6th we will offering a Big50 registered shoot starting at 6:00 pm. Since this will be our (actually my) first time doing this, we will only be setting up singles and handicap Big50's. If you'd like to practice before the shoot, we will have a practice range set at 5:00pm. Frankfort target fee's for 50 targets is set at $10
    Thanks,
    Mike Turner

2. j.davis

j.davis TS Member

I use to shoot there a long time ago before my job had me to move. Does that small guy Bryan with the cocky attitude and still run the place? Josh Davis

3. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

Mike
    Does the ten bucks include the ATA and the state fees? Or they extra??
    How much is the practice for non members???

4. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

Palos shooter, I think the fees are extra. Now for the practice round I have no ideal. I know normal guest rate is about the same as Palos $6.00 or $6.50. If you pm me your email address I'll forward you the Frankfort newsletter that has all the Big 50 shoot dates. Hope that helps. Eric

5. cueguy

cueguy Member

How about some directions off of I 64 that DO NOT go through downtown. Got lost the last time.

6. jhoward

jhoward Member

Cueguy, this club is in the Chicago area, I64 doesn't really get very close to it. You may be thinking of the Franklin County SC in Frankfort, Ky. Our registered shoots this year are on the second Saturday of the month, from March to October. If you'd like directions to the club, please send me a PM, don't want to clutter up their thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.