1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big weekend in these parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Just 8 miles from the MSSA shoot at the new (wonderful) homegrounds at Thurmont on Saturday; and to their credit, MSSA planned so their shoot didn't conflict with Mt Airy's 2nd annual Corn Shoot, on their newly renovated trapfields, and added cash & Shamrock Leather, plus fabulous feed afterwards. Then, there's the York Co Championship shoot at Glen Rock, with the way cool buckle awards. All of 'em registered shoots. Saturday's a no brainer at Thurmont, however, shooting both on Sunday is gonna be a challenge, logistically, but I may be able to make the doubles (and feed) at Mt. Airy after Glen Rock.

best....mike

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Aline and I'll be there Mike working on Saturday at the MSSA homegrounds, then warming-up for the Grand at Mt. Airy on Sunday...

Guy B.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

See you & Boom-Boom on Saturday, Guy. BTW, you're not gonna bring that darned Butch Hartman along, are you?

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Butch is a challenge my friend—as are most of me other friends as well…..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.