1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Up's for Nadine @ Lujtic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Big Up

Just wanted to send a special thanks to Nadine for providing me with the history of my new to me dynokic. She sent me a nice three page letter detailing the dynokic and a manual for the space gun because it is same action. In addition she tossed in a few stickers. I can't believe how far they went for a gun a guy bought of another individual. One thing she mentioned about the dynokic is that perceived recoil is about a 1/3 less which I believe, but she also mention that dynokics shoot approximately 100 fps faster. Meadning if you shoot a 1145 fps load, the dynokic is actually shooting at 1245 fps. Has anyone every chrono'd this? Not sure why it would shoot faster, maybe something to do with the thrust hammer?

2. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Nadine is great. She helped me out as well when I bought my ARS.

About the 100FPS faster, I'm not buying that one. The physics doesn't work.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Yeah,
    I'm not sure either. I think they what they meant to say is that the Dynokic feels like you are shooting a shell that is 100 fps slower. Meaning that if you shoot a 1200 fps shell it has the perceived recoil of a 1100 fps shell.

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

A first class lady. Some days I want to shoot a Lujtic just because of Her and Big Al Trevor Dawe

5. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

I love the one I bought. And will someday buy another. The only thing that's bad for them is that there is always a good supply of used ones at almost 1/2 the price of a new one. I am shooting it pretty good right now and will soon shoot it in the league when it counts.

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Al told me years ago when I bought a Mono Gun to replace my 1100 that the trigger was so fast that the shot would be coming out the Ljutic's barrel before the hammer struck the pin in the 1100. Maybe Nadine was referring to this claim.

Hang on to your Ljutic's. For the last 50 years Al has claimed that they will all be collector's items when he's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.