1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Time Scammer-Beware

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TRW369, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

A person that goes under the e-mail name of zulmacol@ live.com tried his hardest to screw me out of a K-80 barrel! First he reduces the price, then he gives me an incorrect phone number, then when I confronted him about his b.s with an incorrect number he apologizes and then sends me another phone number that is not even in service! The number he gave me the second time around is in a different state than what his address is! First he wants payment in either the way of a money gram or western union! I wasn't born yesterday ,maybe the day before that, but too smart for this guy's crap! Just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on today with this a$$hole! Buyer Beware is the motto!

TRW369

2. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I think he was trying to screw you out of your money, not a K-80 barrel.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Caviat Emptor!! Let the buyer beware. Mike.

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

IMO, be particularly careful if the message us from England. I had someone from the London area wanting a Western Union Moneygram or some such for some unusual Ljutic parts I was looking for at the time. On that note, be aware of the scam from England which is an e mail from a friend claiming to be stranded there and needing money. Somehow one's address book gets hacked and a very heartfelt e mail is sent. I almost fell for that one time..

5. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

He was trying to screw me out of both barrel and $$$$!

TRW369

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.