1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BIG THANKS TO LARRY & BRENDA POTTERFIELD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BT-100dc, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Per an article in the Gun Digest dated 11-22-10, Larry & Brenda Potterfield of MidwayUSA donated $250,000 to the Foundation for the Junior Trapshooters of Missouri, Inc. to be used for the benefit of instruction and trapshooting to Missouri youths. Although I'm from Ohio, I commend this action and you trapshooters from Missouri are very lucky to have fine people like this supporting the sport that we all love.

I've been a customer of MidwayUSA for about 15 years and it's great that people give back to the sport. If any of you meet the Potterfield's please extend your appreciation. Darrell from Ohio

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Darrell, Wow! These are without question some GREAT people!

Another thread here earlier this week said they had donated some $1.6 Million to the SSSF in support of the SCTP program. I thought that was well above and beyond but it just keeps getting better. And we are in Missouri so I can't even begin to say Thank You enough to these fine supporters.

As I have said already in another post, Please support those that support US!

http://www.midwayusa.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.