1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Big shootout at the Indian temple

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by steve mainus, Aug 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve mainus

steve mainus Active Member

I'm sure you have all heard of the shooting at the Indian Temple in Oak Creek Wi. I live in Muskego about 20 minutes away, and work in Oak creek, about five minutes from where this happened.It's been all over the news this afternoon, with very few details. One guy went to this church and put at least four people on their knees and executed them. He killed six total, but it sounds like four were first. The seventh death was him.(great work Oak Creek P.D.)

I believe this was some type of organized crime situation. This was a Sikh temple. I don't know a whole lot about Indian religon, but I do know the Sikh's and the Hindu's don't see eye to eye on much. The FBI is already in charge, and I am geussing this will be mostly hush hush.

For someone to go into a packed church/whatever they call their place of worship,and execute targeted persons, that to me spells hitman.

There is an Oak Creek cop that lives in Muskego and hangs out at our local little hole in the wall place we go.Real good stand up guy. I know he got called to that place today. He is a SWAT guy. If I find out anything good, I will report. But like I said, my guess is this will be hush hush. Nothing like Aurora Colorado. No big anti gun BS.
  2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Obviously Scott Walker's fault.
  3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

Oh, that's class!
  4. steve mainus

Gonna back off of the Indian mafia theory. I figured the shooter would be an Indian guy with ties to the church.Now it sounds like some skinhead loser.

Like I said,FBI in charge, info hard to come by.

One interesting point. They interviewed a woman who lives near the shooter. Just saw her on the news a few minutes ago. When the FBI came in the neighborhood(Cudahay,WI) to search his house, they were less than cordial. This woman said they were told to get out, plan for a few days, and they wouldn't understand why, so don't ask. How's that for hospitality? And Government types wonder why we don't trust them.
  5. oz

oz Active Member

The Sikh on TV said he thought the shooter thought they were muslims. There is no excuse for what he did.
  6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Buzz now you've gone and hurt still flappin's feelings! Bad boy. You can bet that the pinko news media will try to pin this on the evil Walker who has created a climate of hate, bla, bla, bla. Just watch the media and blowhard liberals in action.
  7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

OOPS, Buzz was wrong- it wasn't Scott Walker's fault after all. According to the looney left, it was Michele Bachmann's fault. Shoulda known. To quote a leftist in our midst: "that's class".
  8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Active Member

As usual, the irrelevant remain irrelevant. The mindless, following the mindless.

Changing a post after the fact, does not erase your ignorance, or your status.
  9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Stool thinks it's Bush's fault no doubt.
  10. steve mainus

Latest points(2)..

Very little in the news conference today. I was able to catch a bit of it. Shooter seemed to be a Skinhead type, look at pics, judge for yourself.He used a 9mm, bought and owned legally. Some stuff flying around that he thought these people were muslims. Again, look at picture. The interesting part of it was the loser US attorney for this part of the state. He almost hurt himself fawning over Eric Holder and Barack O Bama. I couldn't believe it. Kind like a political speech.Thanking them and saying what a great job they both are doing, along with how much they care. Puke!

I can't wait for 7:00pm tonight, when I turn on Billy O and find out if a 9mm handgun is classified as a "heavy weapon".
  11. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

He was a skin head hater, that loved and played hate music.

I hope it hurt like hell when he got shot!
  12. steve mainus

They got him with a .223, more than likely multiple times. I imagine it stung a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.