1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BIG PITA MAGNUMS AT YAKIMA

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by PAK, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAK

PAK Member

There is some big PITA Magnums At Yakima Valley Sportsmen this weekend March 17-18. Trap 1-4 is $5,435.94 Trap 1-3 is $1,866.35. Come to Yakima and win some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

What is the shoot?

Thx Bill

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Bill, 100 single, 100 HDCP, 100 Doubles on Saturday
    100 singles, 100 HDCP on Sunday

4. PAK

PAK Member

2012 Spring Yak A PITA shoot. 500 birds. Saturday 100 singles, 100 handi and 50 pairs of doubles. Sunday 100 singles and 100 handi. Magnums both days.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Was in Yakima over the weekend, but had to go through a "indoctrination" for Hunter Ed(IST) over the new policy's coming out.

I am going to stick with them (WFWD) as long as I can stand them(done 23 years for them). Be ready for another round of Instructor's quitting!!!!

Paranoia over getting sued is ruling all decisions in Olympia.

Don't bother calling Olympia(WFWD), get on your Representatives!! Hunter Ed instructors need better protection for they way things are NOW, DON'T need the new policy's!!

Over the years we have made adjustments, these are just plain idiotic!!

Just had to rant to lower my blood pressure!

6. C-Money

C-Money Member

Congrats to Mark! I am looking forward to Marlins shoot in a few weeks! The new trap houses look good!

7. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Gentlemen: I first would like to say you are blessed with one beautiful state. I was there in 1982 at Yakima Firing Center supporting the fire department for a year. Unfortunately for me I never knew about trapshooting then. I only own one gun and its a Ljutic. Hopefully one day I will make it back on vacation to shoot alittle. Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

big pita magnums

pita magnums