1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Meat results Oxford Gun Club 11/1

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Just about the time my girls and I got to the club to set up the rain stopped. Great timing and wonder of wonders, no wind. It was still cloudy but that kept the sun out of your eyes and the temp was just right. We had 4 events and started promptly at 10am (except for Curt Jones crew who had a few late comers) I bet they are not late to the duck blind!!!

Our top shooters for the day are:

Jim Roland 100x100 (he could't hit the broadside of the barn if he was in it during the Pen-Mar on Sat. Maybe a couple of steaks on the line during the next Pen-Mar would help his focus!!!) Just kidding, NOT. Great shooting.

Bob Aldridge 98X100 (we could have used you on sat Bob, that K gun won't melt in the rain)

Curt Jones 97x100 (look out ducks)

Charlie Adams 97x100 (I need you on Black Friday vs West Chester)

Ed Fie 50x50 (he shoots good once he makes it to the line)

Jim Sevy 50x50 (save it for the Pen-Mar)

Bob Blanco 49x50 (that KS5 must be working right)

Bob Pierce 48x50 (lucky loser in event #2)

G. Barber 48x50 (winner of event #1, A member of Curt's Crew that was on time)

Charlie Mars 48x50 (winner on the splash board, like always)

We gave out 62 meat prizes today and I hope everyone enjoys them. The big winner today was Mr. Kane with 5. Ray and I will be picking up the turkeys for the Nov 15th turkey shoot and I hope to see everyone there.

PS Curt's crew: the shoot starts at 10am!!

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey Rich...

Fie is a General Contractor, when was the last time a GC was ever on time at a job site??

Curt

P.S. Another great shoot by you and Ray. Many thanks.

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Curt, you and your crew are always welcome. Hope you will be able to join use on Black Friday vs West Chester. I know, Ducks Ducks and more Ducks!!!

4. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Our next shoot is a Turkey Shoot on Sun. Nov 15th. See Shotgunshoot.com for more details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.