1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

big green egg bbq

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ejmarler, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejmarler

ejmarler TS Member

0   0   0

Best Grill / BBQ on the market. I have had mine for several years. best
    purchase I have made

2. TMOSTER

TMOSTER Member

0   0   0

I have a med size green egg and table for sale in NC.

Tom O

3. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

0   0   0

What makes those cookers so good?

4. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I did a lot of research 2 years ago on this style grill and ended up buying the Big Steel Keg. Have not looked back, I can cook strip steaks at 650 degrees or slow cook ribs for 6 hours at 220 degrees without adding charcoal or babysitting it all day. Sits on my deck in northern Illinois year round and still looks like new on the outside. No worries about it cracking inside or out, and a lot of the extras for BGE type grills are standard on the Keg. Good luck and have fun with whatever you buy, Harv.

5. arend003

arend003 Member

0   0   0

another great grill is the Lyfe Tyme grill and smoker and grill, smoke , BBQ with it .. I use mostly wood to cook with on it and it works great.

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Menard's was selling a chi-com knock-off of the BGE last year. The floor demo model was a real piece of junk. The hinge was mounted so cock-eyed, you could barely close the lid on it. Dang thing seemed expensive too. We ended up going conventional.

Bob Falfa

7. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

0   0   0

There is a Big Green Keg steel grill on Ebay. I bid $150 before I realized I had to go to Charleroi, Pa. to pick it up. I doubt that bid will win. Ron

Added: I got outbid!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.