1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Brown Won the Preakness Stakes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

So who did Hillary pick?

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He was awesome today and I predict he will be the next all time race horse super star. Wow, he just liesurely walked away from them and it looked as if he had a lot more he did not use. Beautiful animal!!!!!!

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Anyone notice his owner has not had a year since 2000 where he has not had at least one horse disqualified for illegal drugs?

That is not my kind of guy and this horse is a by product of a man with no conscience. Win at all cost whether that be drugs,suspect breeding or most anything to win without one thought for the horse. Screw him .......

4. rdf59

rdf59 Member

cbxchris,

A slight correction of your statement about the owner of Big Brown. He has not been in drug trouble.

The trainer Rick Dutrow, Jr. is the one that has had the bad record on horses with evidence of drugs. He, too, has had a big problem with drugs.

The owners are, apparently, fairly good citizens.

5. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

YES HE IS STRONG, BUT I PREDICT HE WILL NOT WIN THE TRIPLE CROWN. I HAD HIM TO WIN YESTERDAY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.