1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big 50 Program near Erie PA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by zachak42, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachak42

zachak42 TS Member

Anyone know of any big 50 programs near Erie PA? Or registered shoots on Fridays?

2. tom90T

tom90T Member

Edinboro Sportsmen Club has a big 50 program on Wednesday nights during the spring and summer. Also Saegertown Gun club has a Tuesday night big 50 program during the same time. I do not know of any ATA shoots on any Fridays in the area however there is one at Saegertown on Saturday on March 10th, 2012.Check the ATA web sight for times and places for other upcoming ATA shoots in the Erie area like at Bay City in Waterford, Gem City in McKean, Erie County just North of Waterford. We have quite a few starting in the Spring including some in the very near New York area at Busti and Ohio at Monroe. Monore also has many Wednesday night ATA shoots starting in the Spring.

3. zachak42

zachak42 TS Member

I thought I saw someone shoots practice on friday's in the winter but know I can't find it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    ZD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.