1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Big 50 info MTA June 25-27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

I just got to look at a program from the Michigan trap assc. I was interested in the big 50 dates as Tuesday Wednesday works for me. They don't list any options in the program. How does this big 50 work, just targets to register?
    Doug Allison

2. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

3. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Doug,

If it's the same as last year.. there are no options. They did give an HAA champion for the 3 days Big 50.

The big pay off was if you shot at least one event every day you got free camping for that week. But you need to contact Wally or some one there about that as I have not seen this years program.

Jerry B

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Jerry, thank you for the reply. I think that the MTA state shoot in July might be a better fit for me. If I am going to travel there, I can get in more targets at the state shoot.
    Doug Allison

5. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Any shoot at Mason is a good shoot. One of my favorite places to shoot!! Looking forward to being there next month for the spring team shoot!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.