1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BIFF WINS SHOOT-OFF, GETS PUNCHED!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Day Four Handicap found our Biff with a 97 and tied for second place in Sr. Vet.

After a long wait and a late shoot-off, he missed the first one outta the house, but then Biff proceeded to take on his All American opponent with true biff grit and determination - and three rounds total - sealing the deal with a solid 25 in the last round.

Aside from what we hope is a great trophy, Biff gets punched to the 24.5 yard line....just close enough to the big dawgs to make 'em sit up and take notice.

Go get 'em, Biffster!

b.

2. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Breaking news - Day Five!!

Mister Biff crushes 98 from his new yardage!!!

The man is on fire - what the hell is he eating down there??

Waiting now to see if he takes Sr. Vet outright today.........

b.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congrats to my friend the Biffer!! Great shooting!! Your time has come to shine! Hap

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Congrats to Biff. Sounds like he has got it figured out. Birdtracker

5. snapshot

snapshot TS Member

Update....

Biff just shot his best doubles score...92. Missed last bird out or would have had his first 50 on doubles. After all of his hard work it is coming together! Waiting on shoot off news tonight on caps. Maybe he will come home on the 27 if he does everything that Ontariogal and I tell him to do!!!

Thanks to all of you that are cheering for him!

6. gunner x

gunner x TS Member

Hey Biff,

Well done, congratulations indeed!
    I am Envious, That is a Grand Experince!

GUNNERX

7. snapshot

snapshot TS Member

Just got a text...

Biff won Sr. Vet caps today. Getting ready for shoot-offs tonight for 3rd place on the 200. Sounds like another late night at the "Grand".

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

snapshot, tell John his AZ buds are pullin for him!! Hap

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Congratulations John!!

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

WTG Biff.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Biff you must have got your eyes un-crossed. Congrats.

Don

12. snapshot

snapshot TS Member

Hap..I told him you were talkin him up in the "chat room".
    He appreciates everyone's good wishes.
    He won the shoot off last night for SV 3rd on the 200.

Let's hope the winning streak continues today!

He's going to the 26 yard line.

more later...

13. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Congratulations Biff. I see a whole bunch of trophies from the preliminary week. Barbara says you finally started to listen to her coaching. Bill Malcolm

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well Biff I guess that Payne & Polson shooting team is paying off I think you need to ease up a bit so some of the other old geezer's can win some hardware.

It looks like the Sr Vet's are representing KY pretty good I knew you said yall won a 3rd place team shoot or something like that along with Clayborn Hunter and Melvin Watkins I think I got that right.

Anyway looks like you got that gun Tweak out in time for when it matters.

[​IMG]

Foggy

15. biff

biff Active Member

I'm back home and fully rested, now I'm jumping for joy for the great time I had at Sparta! Couldn't have done it without Snapshot's help and encouragement. I also want to Thank all of you for the well wishes and Congratulations,especially to my Canadian Coach Ontariogal.....with all this backing I had to do my best!!! Biff
    [​IMG]

16. Dirtyharry357Mag

Dirtyharry357Mag Member

Well done, congratulations Biff.. I Hear your shooting well, Hope you continue to do well.. By the way I have been shooting the 1100 you sold me, and have put away the high rib 90-T for now..
    Best wishes and thanks again for the Great deal.. Harry VonS.

17. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Biff, congrats to you. I had the pleasure of talking to you for some time at your van after you had finished shooting. I am was from Brookville in Montgomery County, Ohio. Good shooting and glad I was able to meet and talk to you. Paul Baker

18. biff

biff Active Member

Thanks Harry, you know Leo shot a 1100 pretty well for years, they are really good guns. Hope you made it to the Grand this year, if you didn't maybe you can get there next year. I'm still bouncing and haven't come down since I got home, may be because Harry the Hammer and his gang taught me a new card game called "Tonk" and lightened me of loose change.....very expensive to learn that game against ones who prey on innocent victims!!! Biff

19. lju

lju Member

Nice going John! It was good seeing you again last week. Did you get over to Ohio this week for their big shoot?

Save your quarters for next year and we'll be watching for you in the winner's reports.

George

20. biff

biff Active Member

George, didn't got to the Cardinal, especially after the professional way your buddies cleaned me out of all my winnings....you did it so easily as if you grabbed my ankles and shook me upside down....there wasn't even a dime left!

It was good to see you and I hope to see all of you there next year, maybe Harry the Hammer can bring a roulette wheel! You can bet I will be taking some Tonk seminars or at least a clinic or two! Take care! Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.