1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Biff runner-up in "K" shoot-off

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by snapshot, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snapshot

snapshot TS Member

Biff runner-up in

For anyone reading TS like me that is not at the Grand in the hot hot sun just an update on Biff. It is so hard to be beat by ONE bird. You get your picture made and you are the one not holding the gun. Good shooting Biff...you were in the zone with your 48. A 49 from a 27 yard shooter took the $20,000.00 K gun Saturday night. Congrats to Travis Iksic from Washington State. Word is that Travis also has the only 100 so far today on Sunday's caps. Biff had 96 today.

Biff, your day will come.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Biff runner-up in

Snapshot, John shot great, it's just bad luck running into one of the hottest 27 yard shooters in the shoot-off this week. Breaking 48 straight handicap targets (under that pressure) is pretty darned good in anyones book! Next time lady luck may help a bit. Hap

3. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Biff runner-up in

That Biff is hotter than you know what..........way to go..Nubs.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Biff runner-up in

I was wondering also so I made a thread and found out about travis winning it.

good shooting to both of them.

Fog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.