1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### Bidin Prodiction ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

He is another Fidel Castro. Democrats are too dumb to figure this out.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We don't need a president the world will "test". We need a president the world will NOT test because they'll know not to screw around with him. I think this was just a backassward way for Biden to compare Obama with Kennedy, and it came off badly.

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

As the reporters always say when he puts his foot in his mouth, "Ah that's just joe being joe". They have heard him make so many gaffs over the years that they don't even question him anymore on anything he comes up with.

WTF is that all about? Just joe being joe?

You hit the nail on the head Brian. I didn't know where he was going with that little ditty UNTIL I heard the kennedy comparison. I thought, MAN, they are REALLY trying anything.

obama and kennedy? If he was trying to compare liars he should have mentioned the OTHER kennedy.

You won't see biden now for a few days. They always hide him somewhere out of microphone range when he trips himself like this.

Tom(AJ100)

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

This could be his first. Will he support inneedofasnowjob or Israel? Remember, Iran is only a little country....he/we may have to eat his words....

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Unloader, He and Biden Will screw us up so bad it will be unbelieveable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where have you been? The country is screwed up now. To think of them getting in makes me S M Pants.
    I think they will end the United States. Bulge

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

And our military won't exactly be anxious to follow Obama. I can see the generals looking at each other with thier hands in the air. WTF!!!!!???

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

If Obama is the Muslim and Marxist you all say that he is why would any country in the middle east or any Marxist country down south test his resolve? Wouldn't he already be in bed with them?

I do beleive they will be tested, possibly by Iran or some counter-insurrgency forces inside of Iraq and or Afghanistan. There going to see how he reacts and what his resolve will be. Personally, I'm more worried about how a Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid Congress will act if Obama & Biden go to them for a declaration of war!

Rick Brohmer

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

ran200,

I doubt you have ever had a cognizant thought in your life.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

ran200, we'll wait and see. My dad's family went through the whole thing in Cuba. His stories are very similar to what I see here today.

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Anyone want to bet that it will be Russia to pull his string first? Bulge

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Whoever gets the White House will be tested. The Muzzies will throw another suicide squad at us. If they get the job done, well and good. If they get caught or killed, oh well. The "leaders" of the Muzzies will not be among the martyrs.

They have PLENTY of fools eager to die for their fraudulent religion. Whose side will Obama really be on? In a book he supposedly wrote, he admitted he would take the side of the muslim if times got tough.

McCain will take the side of the United States.

FYI, Google allah. This allah is a moon god, with daughters but no son.

At one time, Egypt worshipped CRICKETS and CATS.

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

That's Delaware's Joe Boy....he's got enough mouth for 3 rows of teeth!!

Curt - Delaware

13. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

ran200,
    Curvy is right. Remember how America supported Castro against Battista? He is a communist who masqueraded as a "freedom fighter". The change Barack is advocating may not be what many have in mind; but by then it'll be too late. To paraphrase a saying, "those that do not know history are condemned to repeat it".

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Iranian ship, IF successful, would have been a monstrous dirty bomb, with death galore, to the delight of the 72 virgin crowd.

They undoubtedly have more surprises up their sleeve. Obama is going to go chat with Ahminejad for reassurance.

After all, a Christian(!) converted from Islam must carry a lot of weight over there.

HM

15. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Thank you Bill! I'm worry about how our congress is going to act in a time of national disaster. They failed miserably on the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11 and on hurricane Katrina. I'm not sure that McCain/Palin and or Obama/Biden ( if elected ) will have the support they may need if a nation moves against one of our strategic interests, be it the middle east or southeast asia. I seriously question the loyalty of many who currently represent us in congress!

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.