1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Biden was right about Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Biden was right about Afghanistan. It should have been a raid, not an occupation. After we got rid of Al Qaeda and toppled the Taliban. We should have left, but let them know that if they harbored those plotting harm against us that we would be back.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Skeet, I almost never agree with you, but on this you hit the nail on the head. Mike.

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I still don't agree with you because Biden hasn't been right about anything in his whole career.

Bob Lawless

4. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Even an old man with dementia can get things right occasionally. And he might be able to spell "Afghanistan" correctly. AJ

5. ivanhoe

Rick if Joe Biden ever got anything right in his career then I would be in danger of what you say. However there is no fear of that so I am safe.

As far as Mrs. keet is concerned any time a liberal tells me something I need to give my opinion as soon as possible. Before his BS spreads unopposed all over this site.

You Rick are usually all over his BS but you weren't here and other were starting to agree with him. Just say I got nervous, Sorry it won't happen again if you stay on the job....LOL

Bob Lawless

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Another correct statement from the other camp.

The Quote of the Decade:
    “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

7. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I NEVER believe or agree with anything skeets has to say, Its a liberal retard that needs to take its Troll Ass back under the bridge. I think we are all still waiting on the name of the "Whites Only" gun club that had KKK for members.

Oscar

PS: Biden couldnt find his ass with both hands and has never said a correct thing in his life. As many screw up as that liberal shit head has made, and the lame stream media ignores is unbelievable, but you can bet if a Republican VP made those same gaffs, they would be all over it

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Skeet,

Bad as I hate to say it, but you're right about this one. It's probably the only thing O'Biden has ever been right about.

Stokinpls,

Don't look now but the Kenyan is knockin' on the door wantin' more ...again.
    Can't keep feedin' his addiction to spending.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So Oscar - How is the "win their hearts and minds" thing doing? They've been at for ten years.

10. skeezix

skeezix Member

Bound to be right about something sometime. Too bad it took him until the end of his career to get one.

They say given an infinite amount of time and a typewriter a monkey will eventually type out the complete works of Shakespeare too.

11. k80cmbo

k80cmbo TS Member

Joe Biden is a morron. The sooner he and Nobama are out of office the better.

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually Biden said then when he was still a Senator.

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He just read it off of a teleprompter whose typist knew more than him....lol

14. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually it was the president's teleprompter.

See link

http://vodpod.com/watch/1678054-even-biden-knows-of-obamas-teleprompter-fascination

15. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Don't feed trolls, eat them.

16. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Don't debate the facts, kill the messenger.

Was Biden correct? Without a doubt.

17. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Actually Biden made that announcement pretty soon after the invasion.

18. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So Barker, you are suggesting the US invade and occupy every country where they act like barbarians? Actually if the Taliban just want to chop off hands, and stone adulterers, and so there Sharia thing, I'd say have add it as long as you don't plot harm to the USA. And if you do, that's what B-2s, B-52s and cruise missiles are for.

And if you want to invade every county with barbaric behavior Barker, ask yourself just how many countries are like that and how many troops do you want to pay to go there.

Good point on changing policies every 4 years. Are you suggesting we re-elect Obama so we do not experience another policy swing?

19. ivanhoe

He doesn't feed himself, he doesn't need to every time he posts some of his BS you guys feed him all by yourselves.

Why would he need to look for a meal all he has to do is open his mouth and everyone here will feed him. DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

20. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Biden was wrong. A raid would only have been a pinprick against the Taliban. They're too scattered for a raid to be effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.