1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BHO giving Africa 7 billion for electric work?????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by XP100, Jun 30, 2013.

1. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

Your president is going to give his home country 7 billion dollars over the next 5 yrs. for electric upgrades. WHY? We can't get a balanced budget, pay the debt we have now and he is giving away billions. I don't think there will be a United States left before he is out of office.

2. oz

oz Active Member

that's 7 billion to the country his ass is parked in today. tomorrow it will be more for the next country he happens to be in.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

We all need to hope he doesn't find out that a quadrillion is the next increment, he will shoot for that if he does

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

How long would that have kept the White House open so the school kids could have a once in a lifetime tour? Or how long could it have been kept open with just the money spent on his kids going to Africa with him let alone Moochele's expense.

5. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Q - Do you know what South Africa used for power before Mandela became President?

A - Electricity

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

6. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

The keynan clown just cant stop crapping on america.

He wont be happy untill he bankrupts the country. I hate to see the shape we will be in by the time his term is up.

Wake up congress and impeach this idiot now.

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

More of his plan to Bankrupt America!!!

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

this is funny,,,,,,,they probably BELIEVE him,,,,,,they just don't realize that he lies wherever he goes and tells each audience what they want to hear,,,,,,remember the "you can keep your doctor"; "your insurance costs will go down $2,500 a year"; "I believe in marriage between a man and a woman"; "the student loans will be forgiven"; “If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”; "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"; “No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens”; “I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”; "American oil production is the highest that it’s been in eight years; "I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever";

See above link for more.......