1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beyond Spolar?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweintraub, Sep 6, 2013.

1. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

First let me state that I am the proud owner of two Spolar Gold Hydraulic reloaders with complete gauge change sets. I have owner all of the other loaders out there including Dillion, Mec 9000 automates, Hornady, and P/Ws. They all are excellent loaders but not anywhere in the same class as a Spolar.

Now...after having loaded thousands and thousands of rounds with my Spolars, I have to ask the question.....Is there possibly anything out there commercially available that is even higher end?

Just curious. I love my Spolars but if there was something higher end I might be tempted.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Yea, Remington, Winchester, and Federal have them.

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

And Kemen and Noble Sports and any of the other commercial ammo manufacturers. <:)

Gene in Illinois

4. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

There are some small commercial factories in other countries that use the Spolar to load new shells using new primed hulls. The Spolars are set up without the priming systems. That says something about the durability of the Spolar Gold. Bob

5. brownk80

brownk80 Member

I also use a hydraulic Spolar but my next reloader is going to be a forklift and a flatbed!

6. tweintraub

tweintraub Member

I think Spolar has built the better mouse trap! I honestly didn't expect to find anything better than a Spolar. Thank you Carter and Dixie! Cheers T.I.