1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beware scammer - hacker

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by deercreek, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

This same person is screwing with me as I type this. There are two different names associated with this email address. I will update as I find out more info.

2. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Same here. I just blocked him from emailing me.

3. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

I received a fishing expedition as well, name Bruce Ulman...Beware.

4. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Do more communications with private messages. You can transfer the email addresses there and keep a lower profile.

5. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

Hi, this is Bruce. I have NOT been sending out these emails everyone is getting. PLEASE DO NOT reply to them!
    I would appreciate it if someone could forward me one of the emails they received so I may see the link. I will pm you my email.
    Thank you very much.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here is a link to D&B. Bruce is legit and has been on this site for sometime. He and I have done business before and never had problems. Mike.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Might want to contact them Mike since you are familiar with them and see if they are the ones doing the actual communications...someone could easily be spoofing them ...best to find out JIC so they don't get a bad rap for something some hacker pulled on one of our family friends here

8. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

Calvin, I was notified about this. D and B is mine. I am not sending these emails. I have no idea who is. This is very upsetting to me. I have sent messages to Yahoo and made a post here.

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Hey! That Bruce guy from D and B metal is working me too. And I thought I had a legit buyer. I wonder what he is after. Strange.

I just thought his emails strnge cause they were the short variety, like from an iPhone

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Next thing you know, someone will be on here complaining we don't use our real names and emails. ;-) Live and learn.

Bob Falfa

P.S. Don't be surprised if, when you finally track it down, it's from the office of the Attorney General.

11. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

Trapshooters is working very hard to cut this impersonator off. The real D&B belongs to me. The emails everyone is getting are from a missspelled D&B email address (it has 2 "i's" in the finishing part).
    D&B does not buy and sell guns. I can only hope people find the emails suspicious and don't send them any money. Yahoo has been contacted as well. I suggest anyone getting the emails report them to Yahoo as well as fraud. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.