1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Beware of these People!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jnoemanh, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Briley makes beautiful choke tubes, great service. Just bought some for SKB from them and they are dead-nuts accurate and finished like jewelery.

2. Clay McCracken

Clay McCracken TS Member

I ordered a choke tube ($25 tube blowout!) from Ballistic Specialties and it took 4 weeks for them to ship.

3. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

A couple of weeks ago I ordered 6 choke tubes from Briley on Thursday about noon and had them the next afternoon. I was really surprised. I figured it would Monday at the earliest.
    Sonny

4. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"I ordered a choke tube ($25 tube blowout!) from Ballistic Specialties and it took 4 weeks for them to ship."</blockquote>

I got mine (3) in 2 weeks but I got the impression in talking to them on the phone that there was something special about the sale...almost as though the tubes were not being made until there were actually orders for them.

Mike

5. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Briley, Wright's, and Trulock is all you need to know.

6. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Briley is the best to deal with.

7. gold40

gold40 Member

I've been pleased with the choke tubes I purchased from COLONIAL. Service is prompt, and quality is high.

JERRY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.