1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

BEWARE OF THE FROGG!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pull & Mark, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

You may think that they are Koo-Koo, but I love their long rain jacket. I bought it directly from the factory since I could not find the one I wanted locally. I had no problems at all with the people,product or post office. Super breathable raincoat.I got mine over 4 years ago though. My 2 cents. Break-em all. Jeff

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I emailed them once about a frogg togg windshirt (pullover w/ knit cuffs and waist) i saw for sale @ a retailer that was sold out at the time to check on availability, and was told they'd never made such an item LOL

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Frogg Toggs treated me very WELL, after a typical Ba$$ Pxx swindle. The Ba$$ crooks adverised a nice Fogg Togg suit. The ad included a pic of suit. I ordered from the Ba$$ crooks. What I got was nothing like what was in the Pic...no zippers, no pockets, no hood. Ba$$ crooks said, Tuff. Send it back at your expense and we'll refund, less shipping.

As I was packing it, I noticed a toll-free customer service number for Frogg Toggs. I called them. Aha! The Ba$$ Pxx Swindle! Send it to us (Fogg Toggs). I did. They replaced with pictured item.

It annoys me that Frogg Toggs got stuck correcting the Ba$$ swindle.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I thought that with UPS, delivery problems (or damage for that matter) is taken up with those that SHIPPED the item and the shipping company (UPS), not the receiver.

Doug

5. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Zara, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. The same week you embarked on your 'adventure,' I ordered a chill hat & towel. I ordered it, paid for it and received it in 2 business days (just as I ordered)...via UPS no less. I did this all online.

I am curious though, in everything I've read, did you ever once pick up the phone and call customer service? Looks like all of your correspondence was via email (I could be wrong). That might have made a bit of difference (or not).

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Zara, I forgot to ask. Did you get a confirming email and/or an email with your UPS tracking info? I got the tracking email and literally watched my package move across the country from their door to my office door via the UPS website's tracking packages page.

Heck, I've even emailed them for info on what rain gear would be best for me and received an email a few days later with the info and a real person's name/email address for more help. Man-o-man, you must have hit them on a really bad day!!!

I hope you give them another chance...they are good products.

FlaLagarto-- what's a rain hate??? LOL

7. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I really like frog toggs but they are not designed to receive heavy treatment. I sold a bunch but were returned with crotch ripped but I have been using the same pair for several years for bass fishing. If you have not tried the chill hat and towel you don't know what you are missing for hot weather. It's almost like having an air conditioner on your head. There are heavier grades of suits and they get quite pricey. Jackie B.

8. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I think a "rain hate" is a rain hat in ebonics. ROTFLMAO... I don't belly laugh but once every two or three years but that hit my funny bone. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.