1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Better teach your kids right from wrong....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sad,,,,,but actions have consequences.....

2. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Home owner - 1

Criminal - 0

I hope they try the other 2 as adults for Murder, since their accomplice was killed during the commission of a crime.

Oscar

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What a tragedy, cutting short a life of crime.

4. ark1stclass

ark1stclass TS Member

Dont do the crime if ya cant do the time.....dont do it......dont do it.....

The real sad part about this is the homeowner has to live with the fact that he HAD to do what he HAD to do, and NEVER should have been pushed to that point.

Some people cant deal with those facts others can.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, The home owner had to do what he had to do!

Because our new/old system doesn't work, PC, multiculturalism hasn't worked, but we keep plugging away still thinking it will work!!

When I was 14, I had already been working 5 years as well as going to school. Didn't have time on my hands to get into trouble!!

NOW its a crime for employers to even consider hiring a teenager. Parents have let the TV and public school's, teach and babysit their "responsibility"

What did you expect would happen??

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The only tragedy I can see is the home owner had to fire 8 rounds to take down little louie. The guy definitely needs more trigger time at the range, now that makes 1 little trayvon and louie down and many more to go.

7. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

251..no worse than the 4 cops that shot the black cop in Chicago 28 times and he lived to tell about it.

In Africa, they had and still have a problem with rogue elephants.....long story short, they found almost all rogues were teenagers....they then found that through poaching and trophy hunting that the herd elders were missing....they transplanted old bulls back into the herds and the rogue rampages stopped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.