1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

better firearm insurance NRA or ATA?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Which high grade firearm insurance company do you recommend? The one offered and endorsed by NRA or the one offered and endorsed by ATA on there web site? Any experience with these companies? Claims etc. Since i am a life member of the NRA and soon to be life member of the ATA it is does not matter to me which insurance company to go with. I just want to make the right choice. Rates are about the same. Any other advice on insuring a super high grade gun? thanks

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would check with my Insurance agent and see what kind of policy they will write you and compare their rates ... I have all of my insurance with one agent and deal with one company so I get all of the discounts ... I check them out every couple of years to see if there are any better deals out there and find there isn't usually enough of a difference for me to change everything over to another company ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

my home owners insuance is way higher than the above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.