1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bets Browning Repair shop?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jbmi, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

What P3AT said.

2. Roger IL

Roger IL TS Member

Mash on the link above. Art's is as good as it gets............Roger

3. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Art's!!

4. geterdone

geterdone Member

Before I send my son's BT-100 to one of the mentioned gunsmith's, I would like to know if the symtoms give any of you a clue what might be wrong.
    My son has lost targets do to to many failure to fires in competion. Had a well trusted gunsmith in the midwest put in a new firing pin and spring. No change. Verses a failure to fire, it seems to be a failure to cock. Son can hear a click when closing gun and when he pulls the trigger it is slack and upon opening the gun it lifts vs. ejects the shell. I am suspect about the cocking lever or associated part. Let me add that this is a stainless BT-100 and the internals/trigger group/ cocking rod look brand new. No visible wear.
    What do you think. The boy is 14 and is shooting in the mid-high 90s in Cap and 16s. Can't aford to lose one or two per hundred for a failure to fire violation.

Thanks!

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I just had repairs done at Wright's. Midwest was backloged several weeks, if not more.

They received it on Tuesday and on Thursday I had a call wanting my credit card number, as repairs had been completed.

http://www.wrightsgunsmiths.com/index.htm

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Arts. JP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.