1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bet Obama Doesn't Run This as a Commercial!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Here is the juxt of his plan for America. Sounds like WELFARE or Communism to me!!!!

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

And remember that he has promised a tax cut for “95 million Americans”.

There are not that many taxpayers in this country, what he is promising is the redistribution of wealth by increasing the earned income tax credit!

You know, the one that gives your money to people that do NOT even pay taxes!!!

3. skip

skip Member

What Frank C Says!

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Now boys he gave up that religion, well he was 30 years old by then though. He was running for IL senate and his wife didn't think it was a hot idea. So he got saved if that is what you call Rev Wright. So that done it is a fast trip to Timmy Ayers house to ask for help getting his campaign started. I guess he got tired of being a ACORN lawyer and adviser.

Could be interesting to know just HOW much involved in ACORN he was.

And some 15 states (and FBI) are looking into voter fraud & money laundering also by ACORN. Seams that some large demacrap contributions were shall we say broken down into small two and three hundred dollar donations by some welfare and ADC recipients and homeless people (ten of them had the same name). One seven year old girl even got registered to vote.

Rock

Jim

5. calilori

calilori TS Member

I heard on the news today that Mickey Mouse was registered to vote in Florida. Hmmmmm.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.