1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Bet Obama didn't see this one coming...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 8 Straight, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8 Straight

8 Straight Active Member

Bet Obama didn

A YouTube video of a group of black leaders going 180 degrees from the Obama and government position on gun control. They are in aggreement that it is "people control".

2. the old guy

the old guy TS Member

Our commander in chief who was elected by a bunch of idiots doesn't care. He has an agenda to destroy our country and nothing will stand in his way. All the pundits say that "the president should do this or that". An AMERICAN President would do what is good for our country. This guy is purposely doing the opposite and the pundits seem to be assuming he is an AMERICAN president.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I would love to voice my opinion of Obama on here, the problem is it would be removed and rightfully so by one of the monitors and the Secret Service would be surronding my house and knocking on my door ... I just tell people who I am talking to face to face my opinion on that subject ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Old Guy, you have him down pat. He is just as you described. Bulge.

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

These people ARE black leaders.Unfortunately they AREN'T the black leaders that the vast majority of the black citizenry or the media follows.I don't think your going to hear Jackson,Sharpton,or any of the other communist sympathizing "black leaders"speaking out on the evils and racism of gun control.

Darr

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'm with WPT on this subject....

Curt

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

POTUS is headed to Isreal and points beyond. Wonder where Mooooochelle is headed to with her ontourage, nannies, butlers, and dog handlers?

8. cafowler

cafowler Member

Is it illegal to stand on the sidwalk and flip the bird at him as his motorcade drives by? Would that be protected as "free speach". What if you do it with both hands at the same time?

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Of course Hussein wouldn't see it coming,,,,,,,it deals with truth.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.