1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Western in Sparta Area?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim Porter, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

NOT A TROLL don't want to hear about any conspiracies between hotels and the ATA. I tarvel a ton and have many free night points accumulated with Best Western Hotel. Is there a decent one in the area of the Grand that someone would recommend?
    Much Obliged
    Jim

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Jim -

Last year (and next month also) I stayed at the Best Western in Nashville, IL. It's about 40 miles northeast of Sparta, but it was an easy drive every morning without any traffic.

The hotel itself was very clean (my prime consideration for a hotel) and the rates were good. Free high speed internet and continental breakfast. Interior corridors. I think I've got a $59 rate for the upcoming US Open. Didn't stay there during the Grand so I don't know about rates during that time.

I don't think you can go wrong there.

Scott

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.bestwestern.com

They list 8 in a 50 mile area with the closest being just 15 miles away.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

jim porter:

Sparta does have a best Western in town across from the Air Port and as close to the grand as you will get it is also on that end of town nearest to the Shooting complex.

I would say it is booked up it also looks like a new hotel not for sure.

I know a guy that stayed there last year and it was pricey I think it was about 125.00 but click the link above and you can get the physical address of it.

Best Western - Sparta

1755 N Market Street

Sparta, IL 62286-1070

Local number

(618) 443-4526

Book Online or Call 1-877-477-5817

Foghorn220

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Also, the Sparta BW wanted you to reserve all of the Grand dates plus 2 when I called. and Pay in advance with no cancellation available... may have changed but that's the line I got in January.

Scott Calhoun, email me about Nashville's BW please.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

BigM-Perazzi:

It wouldn't surprise me about that because it only shows 28 rooms in the link I posted maybe that is why it cost the guy I know 125.00 for the night or 2 he stayed.

Foghorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.