1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Video for Shooting Instruction

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Drake20, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drake20

Drake20 Member

I am looking to buy a friend a video from one of the "Trap Gods" (Phil Kiner, Kay Ohye, Leo Harrison, etc..) Any suggestions on who has the best instruction video for someone who has competed for a couple years in the ATA but is looking for a little help? Maybe a good X-mas gift??

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

I took Harlan Campbell's clinic, the latest video from Sunrise Productions is almost as good as taking his clinic---since I got the video my scorces have realy improved---I can see what I have to do to properly see the bird, I shoot the bird---Phil

3. RBur

RBur TS Member

Harlan's video is about as close to being in the class room with him in person as it can get. Harlan's manner seems to make you feel he is talking directly to the person watching the video.

His video would make a great Christmas gift.

Ron Burdick

4. XT Bill

XT Bill TS Member

Ditto on the Harlan ! The eye-cam has you looking down the rib.

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo does not have a video for sale at this time. We do offer gift certificates if you want to give a cinic spot as a Christmas gift.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.