1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Vest deals at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MX-15L, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Planning on arriving at the Grand on Saturday. Does anyone have any ideas who has the best deals on shooting vests? First choice would be a Browning, then maybe Bob Allen.

Thank you.

JoeZ

2. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Both companies have stores at the Grand. (stores are on the left of the clubhouse, ) We got some great prices at both the Browning Store and Bob Allen, can't wait to get there Monday.

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

If you are looking for a large let me know. I have a couple solid and mesh USA made Bob Allen vests- cheap.

4. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I personally prefer a Bob Allen and my son wears a Browning and they are in abundance at multiple vendors, but SKB had a big rack of vests for $25.00 each. It was a super deal on a sharp looking black and orange vest.

SW

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Joez. Check out the Browning Santa Fe shooting vest. It goes for around 150. (pricey I know). I would like to know your opinion.

Regards...Gerald

6. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Gerald, are there multiple vendors that carry that vest, and where are they located? This will be my first trip to the Grand since it left Vandalia, I'm really looking forward to see it. I attend the "Old Grand" for 30 years, and just couldn't bring myself to go some where else. Just too many Great memories.
    Talk to you after my trip. Sincerely, JoeZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.