1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Two Shotgun Case???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clayshooter08, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Hey guys, looking for a two gun case to hold my shotguns and be airline approved...I saw a two gun case somewhere and I think it was a "WARWICK" I'm not sure of the name. I want to buy a two gun case????

2. ink ball

ink ball Member

Americase gun cases are pretty much top of the line, and are airline approved. Will definitely protect your gun(s). I've had several, and have been very pleased with them. Here is a link to their web site.

http://www.americase.com/pages/casessport.htm

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

If you can find one, an older John Hall case worked well and did not weigh a ton.

4. BigJohn270

BigJohn270 Member

Americase and SKB have done VERY well for me over the years.

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

If you want a great case for travel get a Warwick. I have one since 97 with a ton of miles on it now and it is still in great shape. Get a hold of Mick at twixter@verizon.net,

608-444-6233

6. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Most airlines only state a hard side case that is lockable. The lockable part is for TSA also.

7. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Call Mick at Warwick!

SW

8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Pelican!.....been using mine for almost 20 years and it's pretty well everything proof. It's heavy but the new ones have wheels on one end and an handle on the other.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I had two Hall cases broken by the airlines. John replaced both without question but all the guns in those cases were totaled. I have been happy with my NASCO's and Americases. I've not used a Warwick.

I wouldn't use a plastic bodied case of any kind. I've seen them take a massive hit that damaged the contents but "bounced back" and showed no indication that it had been impacted in any way.

10. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'd 2nd the Pelican cases... I use the one-gun takedown case, but they make a two gun, as was said - with wheels and handle - lifetime warranty and allegedly used by Navy SEALs and can be run over by a tank! They have reinforced locking tabs, a pressure release valve with O-Ring seal...

With my particular case, it used a flat, tight cell foam, that I outlined my guns in chalk and used an electric knife to cut out the foam, so the guns are encased and then sandwiched between inner/outer foam with absolutely no movement or chance or abrasion... I also cut out small squares for accessories.

regards all,

Jay

11. Twixter

Twixter Member

Clayshooter08

You have PM
    Mick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.