1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Trapshooting DVD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by William Perry, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William Perry

William Perry Member

I want to buy a trapshooting instructional DVD. Probably Harlan Campbell, but not sure. Any recommendations.

Bill

2. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Bill, If you are new to the sport D.Lee Braun and the Remington Pros is an excellent one. A shooter on this site was selling copies. I recommend it to all of my beginning and intermediate students. It's solid and simple instruction with the visuals of the gun camera. It was made in 1968 and is still tough to beat today.

Hit 'em hard,

John

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I have Harlan's and have watched some of Leo's on You Tube and at the Gift Shop at the Grand. I will be acquiring a set soon I hope, but I would highly recommend Phil Kiner's DVD.

We have been using his as a teaching aid for our kids for about three years now and are VERY happy with the results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.